Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
fabricademy2017:students:brigitte.kock:week11 [2017/12/19 12:22]
brigitte.kock
fabricademy2017:students:brigitte.kock:week11 [2018/05/28 06:37]
brigitte.kock
Line 36: Line 36:
 ''​Process | Step by Step''​ ''​Process | Step by Step''​
  
-The +Below are pictures I took during the process of making the mask. 
  
 {{ :​fabricademy2017:​students:​brigitte.kock:​layer.jpg |}} {{ :​fabricademy2017:​students:​brigitte.kock:​layer.jpg |}}
Line 44: Line 44:
 {{ :​fabricademy2017:​students:​brigitte.kock:​layer4.jpg |}} {{ :​fabricademy2017:​students:​brigitte.kock:​layer4.jpg |}}
  
-The mixture of conductive ink turned out to be off, so once the mask dried I found out that it didn't work at all. Instead I decided to do something with a Flora connected to a button.+The mixture of conductive ink turned out to be off, so once the mask dried I found out that it didn't work at all. Instead I decided to do something with a Flora connected to a button. ​
  
 {{ :​fabricademy2017:​students:​brigitte.kock:​layer5.jpg |}} {{ :​fabricademy2017:​students:​brigitte.kock:​layer5.jpg |}}
  
-Here also something went wrong between the breadboard and soldering. I'm not too sure yet where exactly the problem lies. +All the electronics connected to the breadboard the system worked. Unfortunately ​something went wrong between the breadboard ​setup and soldering ​the same setup. I'm not too sure yet where exactly the problem lies, but the result is that the button doesn'​t work anymore.
  
 {{ :​fabricademy2017:​students:​brigitte.kock:​layer6.jpg |}} {{ :​fabricademy2017:​students:​brigitte.kock:​layer6.jpg |}}
 {{ :​fabricademy2017:​students:​brigitte.kock:​layer7.jpg |}} {{ :​fabricademy2017:​students:​brigitte.kock:​layer7.jpg |}}
  
-The latex has not entirely ​dried yetso I'll need to wait a bit longer to turn on the electronics +After the latex dried completely the result stayed the samethe button didn't work, the LED fortunately did work.